MyService makes it easier for you to access DVA services online
From 27 March DVA will turn off services in MyAccount. This involves moving the services currently available in MyAccount into MyService. We are making this change to provide a single, modern online platform that allows DVA to respond to the changing needs of veterans.
What is changing?
In late 2020
- Managing your Income Support needs became available in MyService: Claiming for Service Pensions, requesting a lump sum advance and letting us know about any changes in your circumstances that may affect your pension payment.
- Transport Bookings became available in MyService: Booking transport for approved medical treatment.
- Travel Reimbursements became available in MyService: Claiming expenses for travel to approved medical treatment.
- Managing your Income Support needs is no longer available in MyAccount.
From 27th March
- DVA official letters: You will be able to use MyService to access official letters that confirm your DVA payments and concession entitlements.
- Commemoration Planning: Eligible veterans will be able to nominate their commemoration preference.
- DVA official letters will no longer be available in MyAccount.
- Transport Bookings will no longer be available in MyAccount.
- Travel Reimbursements will no longer be available in MyAccount.
- Reviews and Appeals: You will be able to request a review of a DVA decision using MyService.
- Claim for Income Support Supplement: You will be able to lodge these claims using MyService.
- Centrelink Age Pension Transfer: You will be able to request that DVA pays your Age Pension instead of Centrelink using MyService.
- Income Support Supplement Claims will no longer be available in MyAccount.
- Centrelink Age Pension Transfers will no longer be available in MyAccount.
Later in 2021
- MyAccount is no longer available.
Need help with the transition to MyService
We understand that some of thees changes might take time to get used to so we have provided a helpful guide.