New to MyService?
Sign into myGov
MyService lets you access DVA services online
Claiming is simple...
- Apply for free mental health treatment
- Access support for a service-related condition or injury
- Upload supporting information with your claim quickly and easily.
- Access your digital DVA Veteran Card
- View your accepted conditions
- Lodge and track the status of your claims.
Moving to MyService
DVA is making changes that will give you a better, more accessible experience online.
To achieve this, we are moving MyAccount services to MyService so that you have a single platform to interact with.
We understand that some of these changes might take time to get used to so we have provided some guides to help you.
MyAccount to MyService guides
- How to save the contents of your MyAccount Inbox (PDF 1.9 MB)
How to save the contents of your MyAccount Inbox (DOCX 1.9 MB)
Travel expense reimbursement
- MyService Guide – Booking transport (PDF 1.44 MB)
MyService Guide – Booking transport (DOCX 1.64 MB)
Request review of a decision
- MyService Guide – Request review of a decision (PDF 1.44 MB)
MyService Guide – Request review of a decision (DOCX 1.64 MB)
Update correspondence preference
- MyService Guide – Update correspondence preference (PDF 1.05 MB)
MyService Guide – Update correspondence preference (DOCX 485 KB)