Bank account details for overseas residents - New Zealand

You should use this form if you are living in New Zealand and you want your Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) payments made into an account with a bank or financial institution in the country in which you are living.

PDF icon Download d9194.pdf (152.17 KB)