Bank account details for overseas residents - Hong Kong

PDF icon Download d9189.pdf (152.66 KB)

You should use this form if you are living in Hong Kong and you want your Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) payments made into an account with a bank or financial institution in the country in which you are living.