Application for Lump Sum Advance Payment

Form ID

Most people submit their claims online. People find it quicker and easier to submit claims this way.

You can submit this claim through MyService.

This form is used to apply for the Lump Sum Advance. The applicant must be receiving a Service, Age, Disability or War Widows Pension or the Income Support Supplement.

If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.

How can I access this form?
Form file format