Application for Assistance Students under the age of 16 years

Form ID

Most people submit their claims online. People find it quicker and easier to submit claims this way.

You can submit this claim through MyService.

Application for student assistance - Veterans’ Children Education Scheme (VCES) and Military, Rehabilitation and Compensation Act Education and Training Scheme (MRCAETS)

If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.

How can I access this form?
Form file format