Part B - Real Estate Details

This form is to be used by service pensioners, income support supplement recipients or age pensioners who have more than one piece of real estate held in a private trust or private company.

This form is an attachment to form D601 Private trust and form D600 Private company. A separate Part B must be competed for each real estate property held by the trust/owned by the company.

PDF icon Download d0633.pdf (134.58 KB)