Qualifying service claim
Use this form to determine if you have qualifying service, if you are:
- a serving or former member of the Australian Defence Force
- a person regarded as performing continuous full-time service as if they were a member of the Australian armed forces. For example:
- a person from a philanthropic organisation
- a Commonwealth employee attached to the Australian forces
- a person on a special mission
- an eligible civilian.
You can have your qualifying service determined at any time, even if you’re not immediately applying for related benefits such as a service pension.
If you served during the Second World War you must also complete: Qualifying Service Details – Service during World War II (D0506A)
If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.