Claim for Travelling Expenses

PDF icon Download d0800.pdf (418.21 KB)

Use this form to get reimbursed for travelling expenses, which relate to:

  • treatment
  • a disability pension claim
  • an invalidity income support claim.

You must keep your receipts (over $30) for four months from the date your claim is processed. You may be asked to provide them during this period. 

To be reimbursed for travel costs, you must lodge the form within 12 months after you completed your travel. 

Late claims will only be considered for exceptional circumstances. This must be made in writing and include supporting evidence for the delay.