Claim for transfer of payment of Centrelink Age Pension to DVA

Form ID

Most people submit their claims online. People find it quicker and easier to submit claims this way.

You can submit this claim through MyService.

This form is to be used if a veteran is already getting Disability Compensation Payment from DVA and an Age Pension from Centrelink and wants DVA to pay Age Pension.

If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.

How can I access this form?
Form file format