Claim for service pension part A - eligibility

PDF icon Download d0503.pdf (982.63 KB)

Use this form to apply for a Service Pension if you are a veteran with qualifying service. If eligible, you will receive regular income to assist with everyday living costs.

You must also complete form D0648 - Claim for service pension or income support supplement Part B – income and assets.