Appointing a third party to represent a DVA client

PDF icon Download d9325.pdf (208.62 KB)

Use this form to request a third party (person or organisation) to be permitted to act, enquire and/or receive payments on behalf of a DVA client. Alternatively, you can appoint a representative using DVA’s online claim portal MyService.