Application for Clothing Allowance

Form ID

Use this form to apply for clothing allowance.

We pay Clothing Allowance to veterans to help offset the cost of wear and tear or modifications to clothing as a result of an accepted disability, or the treatment of an accepted disability.

If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.

How can I access this form?
Form file format