Application for Assistance Students aged 16 to 24 years

Form ID

Most people submit their claims online. People find it quicker and easier to submit claims this way.

You can submit this claim through MyService.

This form is used by children who are VCES beneficiaries aged over 16 who are in receipt of a education allowance, a living away from home rate, double orphan rate or a homeless rate.

If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.

How can I access this form?
Form file format