Receive urgent help and support
Back to top
If you or someone else is in crisis and needs immediate help, please call:
- Triple zero (000) if you feel like you may hurt yourself or someone else
- Open Arms - Veterans & Families Counselling on 1800 011 046
- ADF Mental Health All-hours Support Line on 1800 628 036
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
- 1800RESPECT, National Sexual Assault, Domestic and Family Violence Counselling Service on 1800 737 732
What support is available
Provides 24-hour free counselling and support to you and your family.
A confidential 24-hour telephone service for ADF members and their families.
Provides free support services if you are in crisis and need to talk to someone.
Provides 24-hour counselling services to help you cope with sexual assault or violence.
Access support if you or someone you know experience elder abuse by calling 1800ELDERHelp on 1800 353 374.
Provides anonymous and free LGBTI peer support and referral for all Australians.
If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless there are services available to help you find accommodation and support.
Connect with an ex-service organisation in your local area. These organisations may be able to provide you with support and resources.Back to top