Last updated:

We are making it easier for you to use this site and to contact us. Our website aims to meet the Australian Government’s web accessibility requirements. These include the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.0 (WCAG 2.0) at level AA.

Back to top

Accessibility on this site

We must comply with the Disability Discrimination Act 1992.

Under this Act, we must:

  • ensure that people with disability can access online information and services
  • make online resources accessible to people who have technical constraints, such as older browsers and lower speed internet connections.

This site should work on all commonly used browsers. It will also work with all commonly used accessibility hardware and software. It will scale it to both higher and lower resolutions. Our page on Resizing text will talk you through changing the text on our site.

Some documents provided are in formats other than HTML, such as PDF documents and forms. If you can't access these, contact us and tell us what you need.

We’re endeavouring to be as accessible as possible. You can contact us to let us know if something isn’t working.

Back to top

To print pages:

1. Select the 'print' icon at the top of the page.

2. Select your printer from the destination menu.

3. Select 'print'.

Back to top

Phone us

We offer some phone services to make it easier for you to contact us.

Interpreter service

The Translation and Interpreting Service (TIS National) can help you speak to us in your own language.

You can call TIS National 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 131 450. This service is free.

When you call, please give the TIS operator:

Hearing or speech impairment assistance

You can use the National Relay Service (NRS) to communicate with us if you find it hard to hear or speak on the phone.

You can also use the NRS to contact your local emergency services (triple 000).

To sign up and start using the service, you can either:

Back to top

Nominated representatives

A nominated representative is a person or organisation who can talk with and act with us on your behalf. They can also receive your payments on your behalf.

Visit our page to Nominate someone to act on your behalf or to learn more about the different types of representation.

Back to top
Was this page useful?
Please tell us why you selected 'Yes'?
Please tell us why you selected 'No'?