Face-to-face services for regional and remote veterans
Veterans and families can get face-to-face help with a range of DVA support services at all Services Australia service centres across the country.
This arrangement will have been in place for a year this July, and is especially useful for members of the veteran community living in regional and remote Australia. The services available from Services Australia centres are in addition to those provided by DVA’s Veterans’ Access Network (VAN) offices. If you have a VAN office nearby, you can still access all services there.
Veterans and families can attend a Services Australia service centre, which offers a range of services, including:
- access to on-site wireless internet for public use, and to self-service facilities including computers, printers and phones
- document lodgement
- certification of documentation
- checking that forms contain the right information
- help with creating a MyService account
- printing documentation from MyService
- guidance on how to make updates to information when circumstances have changed.
To find a centre near you, visit the Services Australia website.