Health Providers' Partnership Forum
The Health Providers' Partnership Forum (HPPF) meets regularly to discuss health matters relating to veterans. The forum allows us to collaborate and work with peak bodies from the health sector.
On this page
What the forum does
The HPPF provides peak bodies with access to relevant DVA program managers.
The forum ensures that we have access to expert advice and evidence-based research.
Using the advice, research and our own strategic priorities, we develop:
- veteran health policy
- service delivery arrangements
Forum agendas draw on:
- health sector input
- discussions with DVA business areas
- findings from other groups
We continue to meet with professional associations outside the formal forum meetings.Back to top
Who is on the forum
Meeting attendees can include:
- standing members from DVA and the ex-service community
- interested health organisations and associations
A representative from the National Consultation Framework forum provides the ex-service organisation's (ESOs) and veterans' perspective.
We invite peak body associations on our health sector database.
To find out if your association participates please contact the secretariat.Back to top
If the chair cannot attend a meeting then the deputy chair will run it.
The forum is a consultative group and decides issues by consensus. If this is not possible, the chair decides.
The forum meets 3 or 4 times a year. The chair may schedule extra meetings if they are necessary.
Next meeting: 23 June 2023.Back to top
If you would like to propose an agenda item, please submit a completed coversheet:
- DVA Health Providers' Partnership Forum — Submission coversheet (PDF 68 KB)
- DVA Health Providers' Partnership Forum — Submission coversheet (DOCX 34 KB)
Send correspondence to one of the following:
- by email to: providerengagement [at] dva.gov.au
- by mail to:
Department of Veterans' Affairs
GPO Box 9998
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Terms of ReferenceBack to top
31 March 2023
2 December 2022
19 August 2022Back to top