Skip to Content

Service records

Information about how to access your service records is available on the Defence website.

Older Medical and Dental Records

For access to medical and dental records for those who served and were discharged prior to 1947 (Army), 1948 (Navy), or 1952 (RAAF) please contact DVA.

Average: 2.9 (77 votes)