You and Your Pension is a guide provided to income support pensioners including service pensioners, social security age pensioners (paid by DVA), and war widows and widowers who receive the income support supplement. The guide contains information about your benefits, rights and obligations.
As well as being available in an electronic version at this site, You and Your Pension is produced as a booklet and an audio version is available on Compact Disc.
This internet version of You and Your Pension was reviewed for January 2017.Other minor updates occur at various intervals throughout the year. Over time this may mean the internet version and the printed edition of You and Your Pension may differ.
NB: Always check the Factsheets for recent information or changes that are yet to be included in You and Your Pension.
- Chapter 1 - Introduction
- Chapter 2 - Your obligations
- Chapter 3 - Which pension do you get?
- Chapter 4 - Living arrangements
- Chapter 5 - Your income and assets
- Chapter 6 - Benefits and services
- Chapter 7 - Your health
- Chapter 8 - What to do when someone dies
- Chapter 9 - What about taxation?
- Chapter 10 - Payment of pensions
- Chapter 11 - Your rights