Skip to Content

Contact us

DVA F-111 Tier Classification EnquiriesAn F111 flying low over the beach

  • To discuss lodging Tier Classification applications.
  • Other Tier Classification enquiries

If you are intending to send personal information by e-mail (e.g. d.o.b / address etc) you will need to download an Authority for secure information pathway form (PDF 90 KB), fill in your details and mail to DVA.

DVA F-111 Compensation Team

  • To discuss lodging compensation claims relating to F-111 fuel tank maintenance.
  • To discuss the progress and outcomes of compensation claims relating to F-111 fuel tank maintenance.
  • To discuss F-111 compensation claim decisions and appeal rights

DVA general enquiries:

Contacts for civilian participants

  • WorkCover Queensland 1300 362 128 (for compensation claims lodged under Queensland Government legislation); or
  • Comcare 1300 366 979

SHOAMP Health Care Scheme

DVA general enquiries:

Better Health Program

  • To discuss lodging an application for the Better Health Program
  • To discuss health screening and information on disease prevention provided through the Better Health Program

DVA general enquiries:

F-111 advocacy advice (external to DVA)

Veterans Support Centre Lockyer/Brisbane Valley

Other organisations offering support and services can be found on the DVA website

Work Health and Safety Branch

  • Queries relating to WH & S improvements (recommendation 17 of Parliamentary Inquiry); and/or
  • Queries relating to the Jet Fuel Exposure Syndrome Study (mitochondrial research) (rec 18 Parliamentary Inquiry).

Phone:  1800 333 362 (1800 DEFENCE)

Minister for Veterans' Affairs and Minister for Defence Personnel

Minister's website

VVCS - Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service

VVCS is available 24/7 - 1800 011 046

VVCS offers free and confidential, nation-wide counselling and support for war and service-related mental health conditions. Support is also available for relationship and family matters that can arise due to the unique nature of military service. For more information visit the VVCS website.

Department of Veterans' Affairs - General Enquiries

  • Compensation claims – not specific to F-111s

Phone: 1800 555 254

Commonwealth Ombudsman

Ph: 1300 362 072
Ombudsmans website
Postal: GPO Box 442, CANBERRA ACT 2601

Authority for secure information pathway form (PDF 90 KB)

Average: 1.2 (6 votes)