Current claims information access
It is a good idea to start with MyService. It’s a quick and easy way to find information for your current claims submitted via MyService only.
In MyService you can:
- view personal details
- view medical practitioners’ details
- check the progress of a claim lodged through MyService
- See your accepted conditions
You can’t access all documents and records in MyService, for example:
- Your complete service history details can be requested from the Department of Defence
- or claims submitted via paper forms
To gain access to information about claims submitted via paper forms:
OR ask your delegate about a current claim:
If you’re looking for information about a current claim, you can get in touch with the assigned delegate. Speaking to a delegate is a fast way to get the information you need.
Delegates can only provide information about a current claim. Generally, they can’t give you any information about previous claims. You can still call and speak to someone if you need to.
Your delegate’s name and direct phone number may be on a recent email or letter you received from the Department.
- Otherwise call 1800 VETERAN (1800 838 372) and follow the prompts.