What is corporate Information?
Corporate or Non-personal information refers to information that is not about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. This includes:
- Information published on our website.
- Information published on our website and which an applicant would like to access in a different format.
- Statistics or data relating to our key functions and activities, excluding data containing personal information and sensitive unit level data about individuals.
- Non-personal information that isn’t made public such as policy or procedure documents.
An extensive range of non-personal corporate information is available on our website.
Information Publication Scheme
Part 2 of the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act) establishes the Information Publication Scheme (IPS) for Australian Government agencies subject to the FOI Act. The IPS commenced on 1 May 2011 and requires DVA to publish a broad range of information on our website for downloading where possible.
Some of the information we publish under the IPS includes:
- An agency plan - that explains how the IPS is implemented
- Who we are
- What we do
- Our reports and responses to Parliament
- Routinely requested information and FOI disclosure log
- Consultation arrangements
- Other information
- Contact us
- operational information
FOI Disclosure Log
If you need access to documents that have been released under the FOI Act, these may be available (subject to some exceptions) through the
- DVA FOI Disclosure Log.