Contacting us

Last updated:

You can contact the Information Access Unit (IAU) to request access to your personal information, documents or corporate information about us. 

What is the Information Access Unit and how does it help?

Contacting the IAU is one of the easiest and fastest ways you can access your personal and corporate information if you are unable to access it via MyService, through your claims delegate or on our website. 

Veteran’s families and/or their advocates may also contact the IAU for information providing they have consent from the person they are representing. 

The best way to contact the IAU is by email: 

You can also contact them by phone:

  • 1800 VETERAN (1800 838 372) and when prompted, say why you’re calling

Or via the postal address:

How can you provide feedback?

We welcome all feedback on experiences of accessing information from us.

For more information on our feedback process, including

Other general DVA contact details

Was this page useful?
Please tell us why you selected 'Yes'?
Please tell us why you selected 'No'?