Australian Government — Budget 2020–21
Portfolio Budget Statements
Budget at a Glance
Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements (PAES)
PBS Information Sheets
$101.7 million for Mental Health Support for Veterans and Their Families
$25.9 million for Totally and Permanently Incapacitated Veterans — rent assistance
$64.1 million for Department of Veterans' Affairs — additional resourcing
$1.1 million for the Commemoration of the 75th Anniversary of the End of WWII
$6.0 million for Broadening the Prime Minister's Veterans' Employment Program
Interim Government Response to the Productivity Commission Report
Defence portfolio measure
Additional information on this measure can be found on the Department of Defence website.
Department of Social Services initiatives affecting DVA clients
- COVID-19 Response Package — further economic support payments
- Australia’s Care and Workforce Support Package
Additional information on these initiatives can be found on the Department of Social Services website.
Department of Health initiatives affecting DVA clients
- Strengthening Primary Care — COVID-19 Pandemic Response — Primary care
- Strengthening Primary Care — COVID-19 Pandemic Response — Pathology
- Strengthening Primary Care — Medicare Benefits Schedule Review
- Improving Access to Medicines — listing of new items on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- COVID-19 Response Package — ageing and aged care
Additional information on these initiatives can be found on the Department of Health website.