Request for Transfer of Rehabilitation Authority under section 39(3)(aa) of the MRCA for a current serving member of the ADF

Form ID: 

This form must be used to request the transfer of rehabilitation authority for a current serving member from the Chief of the Defence Force (CDF) to the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Commission (MRCC) and be completed by the member’s Defence Rehabilitation Case Manager, a delegate of the CDF. This form is NOT required for a serving member that is medically separating where Rehabilitation Authority is not transferring to DVA prior to the separation date.

How can I access this form?: