Claim for Disability Pension and/or Application for Increase in Disability Pension

PDF icon Download d2582.pdf (291.73 KB)

This form is used by veterans to either claim for a disability pension if they think that they suffer from disabilities related to their service; or to apply for an increase in their disability pension if their accepted disabilities have become worse.