Apply for a Gold Card - Australian British Nuclear Test Participants and Australian British Commonwealth Occupation Force Participants

Most people submit their claims online. People find it quicker and easier to submit claims this way.

You can submit this claim through MyService.

Form ID: 

Use this form to apply for a Gold Card if you are:

  • an Australian who participated in British nuclear tests as a member of the Australian Defence Force or as a civilian
  • an Australian who participated in the British Commonwealth Occupation Force (BCOF) and served in Japan at any time between 31 January 1946 and 28 April 1952 as part of BCOF. 

If you are using an Apple computer and want to fill out your form electronically, please download the form and open it with Acrobat 7 or later.

How can I access this form?: