The current DVA Enterprise Agreement 2019–2022 commenced on Monday, 25 February 2019, and will expire in 2022.
DVA graduates will be engaged at the APS3/Graduate APS classification and paid at the first pay point of the APS4 classification.
Once a graduate has successfully completed the graduate program, they will automatically be advanced and salary progressed to the top pay point of the APS4 classification.
DVA offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- allowance for relocation to Canberra to take part in the Graduate Program
- flexible working hours and conditions to help you balance work and personal life
- generous superannuation provisions
- salary sacrifice arrangements
- ongoing development and training opportunities
- outstanding work-life balance, including a healthy lifestyle allowance
- four weeks' annual leave per year
- up to 18 days of personal leave each year to use for personal illness and caring for ill or injured family members
- access to studies assistance program (after the graduate year).
For more information on pay and conditions, see the DVA Enterprise Agreement 2019–2022.