Skip to Content

Education Allowance claims soon also online

< Previous | Table of Contents | Next >

Families and students receiving support through DVA’s Education Schemes will soon be able to submit claims and lodge supporting documents for Education Allowance via MyService, the department’s improved online channel.

Families and students will still be able to lodge paper-based claims for benefits through the Education Schemes.

Using MyService, all current and former ADF members and their families will soon be able to:

  • register as a client;
  • view an electronic copy of their Health Card and accepted conditions;
  • submit claims for Education Allowance assistance through the Education Schemes;
  • inform DVA of any change to their personal details; and
  • track the claims they make online.

DVA veterans and their families will need to register with myGov and/or link their MyAccount and MyService accounts to their myGov profile to access DVA services online. They will only need to do this once and will be able to use the same login and password to access myGov and DVA online services.

DVA will continue to expand MyService in coming months. Over the next 12 months, MyAccount will transition to MyService and DVA clients will notice some changes with how MyAccount operates as this transition takes place.

To access more DVA services online, veterans should register for myGov to be ready to link their account. For assistance to register for myGov, contact myGov Support on 13 23 07. For more information on DVA online services, contact 1800 555  254.

No votes yet