Contact us

Last updated: 
9 September 2019

Ask a question or provide feedback

For general enquiries, or if you're not sure who to talk to, use our General Enquiries form.

To give feedback or suggestions on our programs, services and staff, please use our Feedback form.

Connect with us

MyService is an online claims processing portal which allows current or former serving ADF members and their families to:

  • access free mental health treatment
  • claim for a condition related to service
  • view your DVA health card
  • view your accepted conditions
  • manage your personal details
  • find health services that are right for you

You can register for MyService as a current or former serving ADF member.

You can still access our existing online service, MyAccount. To log in to MyAccount you will need a myGov account.

Call us

You can call us between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

Telephone: 1800 VETERAN (1800 838 372)

International callers: +61 2 6289 1133

Interpreter service

If you need an interpreter, the Telephone Interpreter Service (TIS) can help you call us.

You can call TIS on 131 450 or visit the TIS website.

Hearing or speech impairment assistance

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service (NRS):

  • Talk To You (TTY) users phone 1800 555 677 then ask for 1800 838 372 
  • Speak and Listen users phone 1800 555 727 then ask for 1800 838 372
  • Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for 1800 838 372

Media enquiries

The Department’s media team is available during normal business hours to respond to media enquiries.

All media enquiries should be sent to: [at] (subject: Media%20enquiry)

Write in

To contact DVA by mail, please address your correspondence to:

Department of Veterans' Affairs
GPO Box 9998

Visit your local office

Find contact details for an individual DVA or VAN office.

Provider enquiry numbers

Additional information and services