From 1 October 2014, DVA will no longer supply health care providers with manual Health Care Claim forms. A recent review of the distribution of warehoused vouchers and Fee Schedules considered the costs to deliver the service, strategies to reduce red and green tape, industry trends, the availability of electronic printable forms and fee schedules and alternative electronic claiming solutions.
DVA has made no changes to the claiming process and will still accept existing (and printed) manual claiming vouchers.
If you would like to continue to use the manual claiming forms please self print the DVA voucher(s) below.
DVA Provider fillable and printable health care claim forms & vouchers
DVA Provider health care claim forms and vouchers are now available directly from the DVA website. These forms are able to be filled electronically, saved and printed for manual claiming.
Simply click on the link for the relevant form number. This will take you directly to the required form for electronic completion which can then be saved and printed for manual claiming.
- D0652B – Hospital Admission Voucher
- D0653A – Discharge Advice & Hospital Claim
- D0688 – Medical Grade Footwear Prescription
- D0695 – Allied Health Time Based Voucher
- D0800 - Claim for Travelling Expenses
- D0904 – DVA Request/Referral Voucher
- D0919 – Dental report & Voucher
- D0931 – Spectacles Prescription
- D0986 – Dental Request
- D1083 – Community Nursing Service Voucher
- D1216 – Treatment Service Voucher
- D1216G – GP Treatment Service Voucher
- D1216S – Specialist Treatment Service Voucher
- D1217 – Claim for Treatment Service Voucher
- D1218 – Pathology Service Voucher
- D1221 – Health Practitioner Service Voucher
- D1223 – Optometric Optical Service Voucher
- D1328 – Treatment Prior Financial Approval Request
- D1399 – Optical Treatment Prior Financial Approval Request
- D9292 - MRI/PET Scan Prior Financial Approval
- D9294 - Chiropractic/Osteopathy/Physiotherapy Prior Financial Approval Request
Payments for services are now available by EFT. To arrange payment by EFT, a completed form should be sent to the Department of Human Services (DHS). The form is available at the DHS website or contact DHS on 1800 700 199.
Don’t want to use paper anymore ?
DVA has recently launched an alternative claiming solution. DVA Webclaim enables providers to lodge claims through an online ‘smart form' reducing the administrative and resource costs associated with preparing and lodging paper-based claims.
DVA Webclaim is now available for dental, optical and allied health providers.
More information on DVA Webclaim