DVA general enquiries
- Metropolitan callers: 133 254
- Regional callers: 1800 555 254
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselling services (24hr assistance)
The Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service (VVCS) provides free and confidential, nation-wide counselling and support for war and service-related mental health conditions, such as posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, sleep disturbance and anger.
- Within Australia: 1800 011 046
- Overseas: +61 8 8241 4546
- Website: www.vvcs.gov.au
Crisis Assistance Program
The Crisis Assistance Program aims to provide short-term accommodation for up to five days to Vietnam veterans. This allows time for the veteran to seek VVCS assistance to help address issues that contributed to the crisis, and to reintegrate into the family and/or community.
- The VVCS web site contains more information about Crisis Assistance
Other DVA and VVCS contact information
More contact information including DVA and VVCS office locations and phone numbers.