DVA provides rehabilitation assistance to entitled serving and former Australian Defence Force (ADF) members, reservists and cadets. No two people are the same – that’s why we tailor each rehabilitation plan to suit the individual.
Our whole-of-person approach ensures that you have access to clear information about your options so you can make informed choices to progress your rehabilitation goals, improve your wellbeing and adapt to, and recover from, any injury or illness related to your ADF service.
Links to more information
- Rehabilitation process
- Companion and assistance dogs
- Provider information
- Success stories
- CLIK Rehabilitation Guide
DVA’s Rehabilitation Online elearning course has been designed to provide you with additional information about rehabilitation through DVA. There are eight modules within the course which you can complete at your own pace.
To access the course you will need to be registered with DVAtrain, DVA’s unique learning management system. To do this, go to the Online Learning Registration page and follow the instructions.
Alternatively if you are already registered with DVAtrain, you can go directly to the DVAtrain logon page.
- Rehabilitation - Get your life back on track (brochure)
- Indigenous Rehabilitation Brochure – Getting our mob back on track
- MRC05 Rehabilitation
- MRC10 Motor Vehicle Compensation Scheme (MVCS)
- MRC34 Needs Assessment
- MRC41 Attendant Care
- MRC42 Household Services
- HSV16 Community Nursing Services
- HSV107 Rehabilitation Appliances Program
- HSV108 Veterans` Vocational Rehabilitation Scheme
- HCS01 About Veterans' Home Care
- DP78 Vehicle Assistance Scheme