The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) provides support to current and former serving members and their families and carers through a range of services and payments (including ongoing or one off payments). These services are designed to assist you to manage your health and lifestyle and support those you care for. Review the following factsheet for an overview of health services available through DVA.
If you were affected by specific British Nuclear Tests in Australia from 1952-1963, you can access information about benefits available; or if you are were a F-111 fuel tank maintenance worker, or their carer or support person, you can access more F-111 fuel tank maintenance information specific to your condition.
Follow the page links to access more comprehensive information about health support services through DVA or browse our resources, factsheets and publications.
- Health events
- Home and Care
- Medical conditions
- Mental health
- Research and Development
- Veterans’ Health Cards
- At Ease is a DVA resource designed to assist you to manage your ongoing mental health.
- Veteran’s Medicines Advice and Therapeutics Education Service provides information about managing medicine use in the veteran community
- Women – australia.gov.au provides information about women’s health, wellbeing and business engagement opportunities.
- Alzheimer's Australia website provides information and services to support people with any type of dementia, their families and carers.
- My Health Record is a digital summary of key health information that, with your consent, can be shared with your healthcare providers. More information is available on the My Health Record website and in the Minister for Health’s press release.