DVA works closely with veteran community and ex-service organisations across every State and Territory.
Follow the page links to access more comprehensive information about DVA grants or browse our resources and factsheets.
- Consultation with the ex-service community
- Grant and Bursary Programs:
- Approved grants list (most recent)
- Approved Grants list (archived)
- Repatriation handbooks
- Review of DVA-funded ESO Advocacy and Welfare Services
- Training and Information Program (TIP)
- Relationship with Defence
- Research and Development
- Repatriation handbooks for welfare and pensions officers
- What to do when death comes visiting (PDF 150KB)
What to do when death comes visiting (RTF 8MB)
- Online training - eLearning courses
The Consolidated Library of Information and Knowledge (CLIK)
The Consolidated Library of Information and Knowledge (CLIK) contains the Department's legislation, policy and reference material. CLIK is continuously being improved to better meet users' needs. You can access CLIK online.
Statistics about the veteran population
The Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) regularly compiles the following statistics:
- Pensioner Summary Statistics - VEA only
- Treatment Population Statistics
- Top 20 Accepted Conditions (Recent Conflicts & Vietnam)
- VEA Population Projections (Executive summary)
- DVA Stats at a Glance
- Local Government Area (LGA) Profile
- Federal Electorate Profile
- Previous Statistical Publications
- Obtaining more information or information in a different format
The Office of Australian War Graves (OAWG) register of both Government and privately-constructed memorials for Australian Service men and women who served in conflict or peacekeeping activities.