On this page:
Information and publications relating to the activities, finances and operation of the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- DVA as a government department (including annual reports and budget documents)
- Veterans and DVA policy
- Working at DVA
The Australian Public Service Commission (APSC) released the Capability Review report on DVA on 5 December 2014.
- A copy of the Capability Review report can be found via the APSC website.
Data Matching Program: Report on progress 2011-13
Data Matching Program: Report on progress 2011-12
Data Matching Program: Report on progress 2010–11
DVA Enterprise Level Risks
CLIK (Consolidated Library of Information and Knowledge)
CLIK is an integrated electronic library containing the department's legislation, policy and reference material.
Legislation: see the legislation page for more information on the Acts which DVA administers.
The DVA Service Charter covers, in plain language, all aspects of veterans' rights in dealing with the Department of Veterans' Affairs.
Freedom of information (FOI)
Information about records, data and personal information collected by DVA, the right to access that information and how to obtain that information.
On this page:
- Procedures for dealing with Suspected Breaches of the Code of Conduct (DOCX 60 KB)
- Workplace Diversity Policy and Action Plan (DOC 119 KB)
- DVA Enterprise Agreement 2015-2018 The DVA Enterprise Agreement 2015 - 2018 sets out the pay and conditions for DVA employees (PDF 1 MB)
DVA Enterprise Agreement 2015-2018 The DVA Enterprise Agreement 2015 - 2018 sets out the pay and conditions for DVA employee (DOCX 1.7 MB)
- Health and Safety Management Arrangements 2012-2015 (DOC 2.85 MB)
- DVA Social Media Policy (DOC 95KB)
Vetaffairs is published four times a year and distributed to around 350 000 members of the veteran community. It provides regular, up-to-date, information of interest to the veteran community, including important information about government policies, programs and initiatives.
The documents on this page are published in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
For information about using Acrobat Reader and PDF files, go to a PDF information page on the DVA website.