The current DVA Enterprise Agreement 2015-18 commenced on Wednesday 13 January 2016 and will expire in two years’ time. DVA graduates will be engaged at the APS3/Graduate APS classification, and paid at the first pay point of the APS 4 classification with a commencement salary of $68,859. Once the graduate has successfully completed the graduate program, they will automatically be advanced and salary progressed to the top pay point of the APS 4 classification.
DVA offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- allowance for relocation to Canberra to take part in the Graduate Program
- flexible working hours and conditions to help you balance work and personal life
- generous superannuation provisions
- salary sacrifice arrangements
- ongoing development and training opportunities
- outstanding work-life balance, including healthy lifestyle allowance
- four weeks' annual leave per year
- up to 18 days of personal leave each year to use for personal illness and caring for ill or injured family members
- access to studies assistance program (after the graduate year).
For more information on pay and conditions, please see the current: