DVA recruits a small number of graduates each year, and we are both highly invested and very proud of their success. In recent years, our graduates have won numerous awards, and been selected to participate in further, highly competitive whole of Australian Public Service development programs. During 2015, some of their awards and achievements included:
- The prestigious Whole of Government ICT Best Project Award (won by DVA graduates for the second year in a row)
- The Major Project Video Presentation Award, won by a team of our generalist graduates. Another team of our generalist graduates was shortlisted as a finalist in this category.
- Shortlisting for the Major Project Outstanding Award Category, by two of our teams of generalist graduates.
- One of our graduates was first speaker in the winning side of the 2015 APS Graduate Great Debate.
- One of our graduates was also one of a small group of graduates selected from across the Australian Public Service to join the Parliament of Australia Graduate Program for 2016, as an additional development exercise on completion of the DVA graduate program.
In addition to our graduate’s achievements, our graduate program itself has been recognised for excellence, with DVA selected as one of Australia’s Top 75 Graduate Employers as voted by graduates.You can find out more about these rankings a Top Graduate Employers website.