Information for prospective tenders and other agencies about DVA's tendering process and business opportunities with DVA
Tenders with DVA
In compliance with Australian Government policy, all publicly available open and closed business opportunities can be found on the AusTender website.
For prospective tenderers or other agencies wishing to know how DVA's tendering process operates, the following links open DVA's standard contracting and tendering documents developed by the DVA Contract Advisory Unit.
- Template number 1 – Request For Tenders (RFT) template (DOCX 93 KB).
- Template number 2 – Deed Of Agreement (DOA) template (DOCX 83 KB).
These templates are constantly being reviewed in order to:
- strive for better practice
- take account of changes in government policy
- reflect lessons learned from recent procurement activities.
If you have trouble accessing these documents, or wish to provide comment on them, please e-mail the Contract Advisory Unit Helpdesk.