Portfolio Budget Statements
Complete DVA PBS
- Complete DVA Portfolio Budget Statements 2015-16 (PDF 2.6 MB)
Complete DVA Portfolio Budget Statements 2015-16 (DOCX 1.1 MB)
2015-16 DVA Budget Factsheet
Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements (PAES)
- Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements 2015-16 (PDF 3.6 MB)
Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements 2015-16 (DOCX 619 KB)
Some documents on this page are published in Portable Document Format (PDF). For information about PDF readers and using PDF files, go to a PDF information page on the DVA website.
Department of Social Services (DSS) initiatives affecting DVA clients:
- Aged care – increasing short term restorative care places
- Aged care – alignment of aged care means testing arrangements
- Aged care – Home Care Program – increasing consumer choice
- Social security assets test – rebalance asset test thresholds and taper rate
- Social security assets test – improve Integrity of Social Security Income Test Arrangements
Additional information on these initiatives is located on the Social Services page on the Budget website.
Department of Health initiatives affecting DVA clients:
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) Increase in safety net thresholds on 1 January 2019
- Junior Medical Officer Programme – interagency transfer from DVA
- Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) – changes to GP rebates – reversal
- My Health record – a new direction for electronic health records in Australia
- MBS and PBS new and amended listings and PBS price amendments
Additional information on these initiatives is located on the Health page on the Budget website.