Former serving members

Members and former members of the Australian Defence Force may be eligible to claim compensation for any condition arising from their service under the VEA, SRCA and/or MRCA.

See: Which Act applies to me - To find out which Act you may be eligible under.

See also Factsheets:

Members of the Australian Federal Police who have served in certain conflicts may be eligible to claim compensation under the Veterans' Entitlements Act 1986.

See: DP80 Peacekeeping Service - Australian Federal Police (PDF 33KB)

Download Help

Some documents on this page are published in Portable Document Format (PDF). For information about PDF readers and using PDF files, go to a PDF information page on the DVA website.